My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

I can't say that this is my first time at blogger, since i have been reading some of the post already made by other guys, my favourite being http://jesusisfriend.blogspot.com not forgetting www.lunchisfun.com.

Am at work right now and am supposed to be repairing some machine, which if you ask me am not even in the mood to, am bored, tired and hungry.

Guys here don't even seem to want to assist me in this ans it really bugs me since they will be the first ones to want to use them when they are repaired.

If that's not enough am supposed to go and hand in my application forms at the university (yes am still learning....) but i think am procastinating on this matter.

let me go and catch up on my work before my boss comes and starts screaming on my face....

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home