My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

COMEBACK

Feels good to be back after that short period of silence and absence.

This was not out of my own liking but as a result of none other than the internet. It all happened when the company's internet line went down and we had to stay for like three days without internet (to me it felt like a year..) and if that wasn't interesting and wierd in its sense, I was informed that we were supposed to move back to our offices (I will tell you all later...so hang in there).

The connection was actually restorted back yesterday, back I was so busy (trust me when I say busy..) that when I finally got to sit down I was too tired to even use the machine.

Alot has been happening and has happened since the last time I made my posting but I promise to tell you when the time is right, since right now I need to be heading home.

Tomorrow is a weekend but the good thing is that I will be working off day, so I can can to the office any time I want.

Chao

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home