My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 31, 2004

Davy wrote me mail today, and after alot of soul searching I decided to reply.

The day has been one of those days you are always on the move doing a hundred things at the same time. But am grateful that I was busy and I got to do what I was supposed to do.

On saturday George logged me off as I was trying to write my blog and I lost all that I had typed, but I think it was for a purpose so I won'tgo back to it.

Joshua was here to help him terminate some cables, but we couldn't like finish them since he had to go to school. But it was nice having his company.

Tomorrow is a holiday butI doubt whether I will be coming here since I have alots of ironing to do.

So with that let me end my blog.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home