My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

The day has finally drawn to a close but before we label the events and happenings of today as past tense I think It will be wise and nice to look back at the day and see whether:

1. we were able to do what we set out to do
2. we lived as that person within wants us to live
3. the person we see when we look at the mirror will be proud when we do so i.e. look at the mirror
4. we have built ourselves/ others through what we have been doing.

As for me 1st and foremost I want to thank God for having brought me thro' the day, for the strength He gave me to do what I have done, for the time I have spent, for the people He, for the things I have gone thro' and what He has in store for me.

I was busy today doing this and doing that; printing, installing, listening to music, talking to pple, moving from one office to the other, listening to complains, being annoyed with some pple, laughing with some pple, taking coffee, admiring, despising(wo! all this..no wonder am always tired.) but all in all I can say I lived as far as the day was concerned and I thank God for that.

Pray that tomorrow will be a successful day too, I will be able to do what God wants me to do and what I set out to do. May It be that God reaches others thro' me but most of all in works in me. amen

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home