My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 01, 2004

A holiday at work

From my title you can automatically know that am in the office during a holiday (today is a public holiday here).

Its raining heavily, it started raining from around 3.00 a.m stopped around 11.00 a.m and then started from 12.45. I was rained on but I have no complains (since even if I had then who would I complain too)

The offices virtually empty, am the ony one here together with the guards and the cleaning men.

I hope to finish up a few stuff one of them being updating my blog, making a few changes on the main page as well. Later watch a movie and type some mails, to guys I haven't heard from for a while.

So catch me in my next post.





Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home