My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

There is so much commotion here in the office, everyone talking at the same time, some one is playing loud music at the far corner and you will be amazed that they aren't talking of anything important.

Am some how settled, since the time we came back to our offices (the office looks ugly and dark since its yet to be painted..)

I forsee a situation where we will collide with the newspaper guy since he wants to install windows2000 advanced server on a machine I have been working on since last month. Now its working and he wants to undo all the work I have done. Tell me is this right?

I really don't want to disagree with him and trust me am not in the mood for it.

On a postive note Christine finally moved out and I trully thank God for that.

Post you later

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home