My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

went to see david (reggea fanatic) but ended up spending almost the entire evening at his house, while the ony thing I wanted was to watch "7TH Heaven". But when I look back at It I kinda had a nice (okay 50-50) time.

Today in the bus to work I was feeling abit uncomfortable, reason? I don't have a clue.

Being feeling abit low especially when I think about school and when I come here in the morning and all that I receive is a cold stare from this pple.

Am asking God to really open a door for me, but again Its not that my will be done but His will be done. I know that He has a good plan for me and my life and I still know that if I ask something from Him he will not deny, my prayer is that if He wants to me to wait He will give me the strength to do so and above all the trust as well. And above all when I ask for bread He will not give me stones. amen

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home