My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 15, 2004

WORKING ON A WEEKEND

I have come to a conclusion that working on a weekend is more fun than on weekdays (Opinion subject to change...).

This is due to the fact that its quite (there are not many/even none people in the office), the internet is fast (Can you feel it...well I guess you can't), there are no people to bother you with questions or probelms (Not that I don't like attending to other people's needs!) and I can play my music as high as I want to.

I went for the meeting I was telling you about, turned out better and longer than expected but had to wake up early, after which I can back to the office and found guys going home.

Right now am printing while typing this post and at the same time listening to music.

So take care and post you later.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home