My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

First and foremost let me begin by really thanking God for this day. the chance to be here, for the health, strength, abilities to do what am doing and most of all for Him and what He has done in my life.

Lots happened over the weekend and the previous week but its gone now and all I can do is learn from the mistakes I did, appreciate the successes and thank God for everything.

My heart today goes out to Solo (a good friend and brother) whose mum passed away last week and was buried on friday. It really is saddening since I didn't know anything about it and I wasn't there for him. Yesterday I took time to pray for him and ask God to give him strength as he goes through this. For am sure he has lots of questions in his heart right now (who won't) but I pray that God keeps him safe.

Today I got a message from laz, saying how disappointed and angry he is with pple here at the office for not taking saturday duties with the seriousness it deserves. To begin with I always ask for permission from the administrator and I make sure I come here and leave as late as I can to compensate for the time lost. Am sure its robert (the guy in charge of security here) who has been feeding him with this info.

Yesterday was such a bore but I got to go to church at Hope (Name of the church) and I have really been thinking of relocating there, although I know am scared to do so. Reason? Let me not start explaining now. But all I can say is that Brian was there together with the votaris Group but I didn't go to greet them (I left before time....okay I didn't feel like)

Went to coregroup against my heart's desire but all in all I can say I tried to enjoy myself.

Had an argument with mum later that evening (some domestic issues) and I really feel annoyed by her.

This is all I can say for now, untill my next post God bless.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home