My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 09, 2004

How was the day?

You all know that my nephew was coming to work with me today; well the visit turned out quite well and nice that what I had anticipated earier on.

We had a nice incident even on our way to work, apart from the fact that while in the bus we met with Gulam's sister, who assumed she hadn't seen me and decided to sit far off (I know this games better).

I am feeling tired already from all the moving I have been doing since the time I came to the office; but funny enough when you ask me what meaningful stuff I have done, I can't point it out (well atleast I printed...)

We have been meeting with the administrator and all that I have gotten is a cold stare (not that I mind or care). I haven't spent more than 10 minutes today at the office, with the pple there I knew I had to be on the move today.

Funny enough my nephew seems to have striked a code with most pple here, since he has almost made friends with everyone we have met.

The day in itself has been a blessing and all I can do is just thank God for all that he has done even with the knowledge of my weakness and my lack of loyalty. Am really greatful for that.

Hope that the weekend turns out to be the boom, I have made up my mind not to go to kamangu for I would rather go to co-group. I think I will write solo mail concerning this.

I really don't have much to say apart from the fact that my office seems to have been 'taken over' by various pple today including a very young kid who is having the time of her life watching 'Finding Nimmo'. I wish you can just see the excitement on her face.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home