My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

THE UNWINDING ROAD

The road will are destined wo walk may bring on our path or into focus things about ourselves and man in general, that makes you wonder why it was all meant to be like this and whats the worth in it all.

I have been trying to fight something that has been a problem to me, and every time I thing I can relax it comes back to try and get me.

There many thing to worry, fear and dream about; that you end up making your life a fantasy and wishing ball. All that comes out you is things you wished you had, pple you wish you knew and places you wished you went.

Its time to go home and honestly I think I will leave early today.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home