My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 03, 2004

With age comes things you won't have had if you hadn't grown that old

My teacher once said don't let anyone despise you in your youth for they never no who and what you will turn out to be. How right!

In most cases the very things we overlook are the ones that are most important and greatest source of knowledge

Beauty has a cost most pple are willing to pay for.

Its never been about religion, it has been what you want to believe and make others believe in your and with you

No matter how hard and closely you look, you will never see beauty that's beyond that which is inside you .

There is so much pleasure in the simple little things

Blessed are those who find sleep for they shall rest and rest they will

And with that, I say "Aret Dede Yin"

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home