My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

You all know today is on a thursday (read previous posts), so you can imagine how my day has been. Let me break it down for you:

To begin with I didn't come late today (Did I hear an applause) and there was no jam too. So all in all I had a pleaseant journey to work today.

But when I came here things just took the other turn, yesterday you remember I informed you that the network wasn't working! Today when I came I found it wrking and when I inquired what the guys there had done, they just kept quiet and acted as if I was talking to a stone. That really pissed me off.

Even before I could sit down the G.M. came in and started to ask me what was the probelm with the network and what had I done to rectify the probelm. When I told him I didn't know what was the probelm and It wasn't I who had corrected the probelm. he started to talk rudely.

All I can say is that I have had 'rough' times today and experiences that just made me feel bad about myself. But I remembered the promise I made myself afew weeks ago and I told my self to look postively at all of it.

Anyway I have been busy doing lots of rounds today (my feet are arching and I have even removed my shoes).But am greatul to God for the life, energy, the job (am not being sarcastic) and even for the guys who work here too (yes am serious)

I really think I will stop here since am required to attend to some stuff (I have been busy to the extent of not being able to check my mails)

Tomorrow is d-day I will tell you how it turns out.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home