My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

GOOD MORNING

No I wasn't late for work. neither did I have incidents in the morning, but come to think of it, I did miss my bus and was forced to walk the mile to get another. But all in all the trip was worthwhile, except I felt as if I was being watched or something.

As I was making my way to the busstop I show an accident in the making but the good no one was hurt or any thing damage since the driver of the last vechicle, pulled back in time to prevent the collision from taking place. This really made me realize that sa much as we control our lives, we don't know what the future has in store for us; only God.

Last night, I decided to go to mick's place where I spent the evening watching thepromise. Sometimes I wonder whether the choices I made regarding those I make my friends is really right, sincere and what in the world was I looking for in the first place. I thought of sud and what it took me to befriend the person and how at the end of it all I ended up feeling used and more lonely than I had been.But now its funny how I miss the said person and I wish they were here.

Now with the exit of theartist and muscian from the scene, I wonder whether I should go on a 'shopping spry' again, and what do I want this time. But there is something inside me that has just died and the thought of going through what I have, just makes me to dread doing this. When I saw thesinger and the crew at BLINK on sunday I wondered whether this was it. The response I got for thesinger, and the way the person looked at me, made me wonder whether they would be the next ones, but after spending a few hours with them and seeing the way I was snobbed just made me think twice.

I just hope and pray that in the midst od all this I will meet someone who will be, true and really the person to call a true friend and not only share themselves but are willing to share myself with them.

Students are back, there is a new bunch of students who arrived today, which means new probelms and challenges but we are looking forward for nice moment together. The collegues are still there and theadministrator is as...... as before. One of them has gone on maternity leave (good ridance) and the ones left are behaving as....... as always.

With that, have a nice day.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home