My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

Guess whose back!

Wow it really feels good to be back after that long and........... very long silence. I can't really say that my silence or lack of blogging was as a result of something major or a major change in my life. I guess I can call it just a self imposed silence, which if you ask me resulted in some serious issues taking place in my life.

Over that period (which we refer to as the aftermath)I got myself hooked up in some pretty bad stuff, which in turn resulted in my doing things I couldn't imagine myself doing....and honestly I can say am still recoverying from the aftermath, but this has even resulted in me holding myself in great suspicion that all I do or even think of doing, I have to question.

Over the next few days I will be giving you an account of all that took place, taking place and what I expect to take place.

So allow end this here for now.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home