My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

I think its time I started to head home.

The day has been dull and lacking but all in all I truly thank God for the life, chance to work, health and all that He has done.

Christine passed by here a while ago, had a nice chap and lots of laughs and decided on her upcoming business venture.

Bureauguy and giddy wanted to give me a rough time but that was all prevented by the presence of Christine (guess this is what pastor chuck was talking about).

Am going home to an empty house, don't have a clue as to what I will be cooking, don't even have enough money to buy miss.baaker some meat and I can't even imagine going to start washing the dishes.

The MD has really be moody today and that has been getting to me as well. I don't know why he behaves or acts like this. Its not that He himself is all perfect. Guess time will reveal everything.

So see yeah later.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home