My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Last words of the day

There are times I find it really hard to explain things taking place in my life, especially at a time when I don't even understand who I am anymore.

A few minutes ago I was watching some two guys walking together and I was struck by the way they acted so free with each other, and this just made me nostalgic and melanchonic over something which I can't put a finger on.

I always seem and feel to be in pursuit of something, that everytime I feel am about to get it, it moves even further; and when I feel as if its the one, it turns out to be something totally different or heartbreaking.

This has made me afraid, fearful and weary of anything that takes such a form and anything I know will involve my heart and feelings, and it has justed added to my loneliness and close-up.

All in all the day turned out to be one busy day, I have began my work with the computers and Its amazing that none of the so called friends have come to my aide even after calling upon them to do so (I so it was coming), guess Its a high time I started seperating the goats from the sheep.

Am about to go home now, but the thought of finding no one there, having to cook and do some another stuff just make me feel....awful

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home