My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

MY DAYS

Had one of those rare mornings where you get to meet pple you know but haven't seen for quite a while and on top of that pple you like but they don't know about it, so this gives you an opportunity to feast your eyes upon them (I think am saying to much right now). If that wasn't enough, when I got to the office (I came in early today), the MD wasn't around and a few minutes later guess who comes in and smiles at me! therelative woa it felt good.

Later on I got to see fridah(toughlady), who I hadn't seen for quite a while. I guess today was all about meeting pple and feeling good about them and myself; trust me it doesn't happen often.

Yesterday on my was home I met theartist and I can confidently say the person hasn't changed, theperson wants us to talk since according to them, they don't like the way things are going. But until they stop seeing me as an object to get there things done or repaired, to hell with them.

There has been this anu who has been asking for my help but I don't know why whenever I say no to them their image and look keeps ringing in my head that even nowadays I fear coming across them or even meeting with them. But its funny yesterday after meeting with theartist, I passed by mick's place and the said person was there; I didn't even go in....

The weekend is finally here with us, youknowwho wants to travel today, she told me this in the morning as I was preparing myself to come to work, I don't know why I didn't like it but I don't think I have an option here but to let her go.

I don't think I want to say anything more since I have so many machines to attend to that I have to go now. So post you later.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home