My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

NICE TO BE BACK

I don't even know where or how to begin (I have deleted this line more than five times now), since there is so much to say but I don't even seem to have the words or the time to start saying it.

I know it has been quite a while (to me it feels like years) before I updated my blog or even made any meaningful posts to it. If asked, I can't think of any worthwhile reason as to why I haven't been doing this, but I guess there are just times in your life where you don't feel like doing somethings even if they are a part of you or a routine thing that you do.

I can also attribute this to the fact I have really been down since sunday, which also made to do some other stuff that I have been regreting about but the funny thing is that am still doing it, even with the full knowledge of the aftereffects (I don't even know what to make of this matter..)

Talking of Sunday, things didn't go as I had planned (but this is all because of me and my lousy moods and feelings); I did go to church, saw the singer and most of the crew but I didn't say hi or do anything that could send the wrong indication.


Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home