My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

This was yesterday's post, but I couldn't post it since my internet connection was down.

Went to compassion today, which makes the day different since I got to do something that wasn't routine. In the process I got to see the mainman, who I talked too about the issue of school and what are the alternatives to the existing probelms, but funny enough when I think about it I see he didn't give me an exact answer; he just told me that we will talk.

Earier on I thought he would get angry due to the fact that, I left without his knowledge during the trip, which went to show how impatient I was. But it didn't turn out that way, actually the reception I got was quite the contray to my fears. But I learned that they had a nice trip but couldn't visit most of the places they had in mind since they were already late.

Yesterday was the big day but I didn't meet with anyone from the center or heard any rumours as to how the day was, so I would just let it pass like that and assume nothing even took place. Funny enough I found this lady's blog and from what I gathered she goes to the center too (indeed the world is a small place)

I have also registered for the absense thing but I don't know whether it was the right thing to do and I even wonder whether it will work. But I guess its good to give it a try and see what comes out of it.

Had a talk with one of the overseers for co-group and learnt that they had a sleepover last saturday, and according to her they had completely forgotten about me! But its okay since I won't have gone anyway considering my attitude towards sleepovers. There will be an open day for coregroupers on the 5th of next month but am still undecided as to whether I should attend or even participate in anyway.

Had one of those wierd (sp.) days in the office where the MD seems to like everything you are doing, you are in good terms with everyone and everyone seems to enjoy your company and even those pple who you are always weary of, are you most favourite company.......The newspaperguy has gone on a one week break and all I can sat is the place feels great without him. But I feel under pressure since classes will begin on monday and I haven't even finished setting up most of the machines.

So with that I say goodnight.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home