My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

MY WORDINGS

Been busy like I don't know what, doing so many things, most of which I wasn't even in the mood of doing.

I don't think I have to say much, especially what I have undergone or put myself through over the last one day;I don't think I have the energy or guts to look back and even glimpse in the person I was.

Happy! I don't think that the best word to use now since in the outward I might appear to be so but inside there is alot of TORMENT going on that even I longer seems to have a control of nowdays.

Am still trying to find some solid place where I can put my feet for a while before these TORMENTS decide to take me else where. Since I can't yet say I have reached that place I have been looking for all this time.

So with those short and few words Good Night

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home