My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 17, 2004

THE ROAD I TRAVEL

Yesterday as I was waiting for a bus to go home, I thought came to mind which really made me ask some of the questions I dread asking myself;
what am I doing?
is this what I want from the rest of my life?
if its not then what is it that I want?
where am I going?
and if I know where am going, am I headed in the right direction?
what do I desire to have or to be?

You can imagine, that before I could answer all this my mind was already tired and I was feeling wack and all I wanted to do was cry.

But as I sat in my bed wondering where all this was headed too, I remembered something my pastor said, " As a christian, its not our lives or want we want to happen to us that accounts, its what God wants out of our lives and what He has in store for us that accounts". Most of the times we worry what and who will turn out to be instead of fully trusting in God to make us the person He wants us to be, so that we can accomplish His will and not our us here on earth, that all glory and honour will go unto Him.

I believe this journey requires us not only to fully and not partially trust God with our lives but with our future, our being, character and everything in us and to let Him have full control over our destiny. I can promise you that this isn't easy, but that' the whole point to it, that we shouldn't depend on our strength to get us through but His strength, which will surely take us there.

Themuscian actually sent me the mail he promised he would send and I have to say He is different from the others but I think time will reveal it all and all I have to force my self to do is to stay away and much as I can.

Things here aren't what they used to be, guess its the fact that when you don't see others changing, its better that you yourself change. Am back to talking terms with bureauguy and smartkid and of late I have seem a part of me in all of them that has somehow brought our interaction to other level that wasn't there before. My prayer is that we don't get at logger heads with each other again, since over time am getting tired and weary of this stuff and I emerge vulnerable at the end.

So with those short but long words let me go.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home