My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 02, 2004

MY WEEKEND

So far what my weekend has had to offer me, I have no complaints.

After complaining and arguing with myself as to whether I should go to mrs.goodygoody or not, my inner man won and I decided to go, not knowing how it will turn out to be and with a running stomach whose cause am yet to know.

The MD finally decided to grant me the permission I wanted yesterday, so that meant having a few more hours of pleasant and treasured sleep, which am sorry to say were interrupted by some timelesstorments kind of thoughts.

This has been happening from monday and the more I try to push this thoughts at the back of my mind the more they seem to attack and comeback with such force and vigour. After thinking about this thoughts (at times you have to do this) I discovered they are about my future, what the future has in store for me and where do I want to be.

With the signing of the job contract and the soon departure from compassion, I have been put in a situation where I don't even know what my next moves are and where do I want to go next. A long time ago I thought by this time I would have cleared with school and would now be concentrating with my career but that's the opposite.

My return to school looks like a dream right now, since the issue of school fees has come back to haunt me, on top of that is even if I should go back to school where in the world will money for up keep in terms of fare and lunch come from. Right now youknowwho is having financial problems and she is looking up to me something that's making me feel even the more hard pressed.

Those around me seem to be having real fun with there lives and they all look set and well ahead of there plans and goals. But when it comes to me I don't even have a clue where I am right now.

Its funny that while we were at mrs.goodygoody's place my mind was how will I go back to the office since the thought of having to go home early was just out of the question. Of late when times to go home comes this saddness and hollowness comes over me and I can't explain why.

I met theartist today on my way to work, and like always the first thing he asked was when will I go to repair his machine but since I don't what to reveal that am pissed off with him and he can take ahike, I told him I was still busy in the office. I also came across of the blinkers that belong to themuscian's camp but she pretend not to see me and I too pretended not to see her. rapheal was also here and all I could do was look interested.

Tomorrow I don't know what the day has in store for me but all I do is surrender it to Him that knows what lies ahead.

So this is what I have to say for now.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home