My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 09, 2004

WORKING ON A WEEKEND


Arrived at 13.00pm for work instead of 8.30am, which I had told theadministrator I would arrive for work. Well am thesecurity will have alot to talk about come next week and am sure now he has something to use against me.

Went to compassion, found they haven't written my cheque (its not as if I expected the to have done it) and repaired there machine, which was infected with a virus. Couldn't talk to tom since he was in a meeting, so after writing my letter, I left and he I am.

Am trying to imagine I will be going for practice, which in turn means going home early and I can tell you the idea isn't what I had in mind. I don't know whether its being scared or being a corward but I really don't think I want to do this.

But since its a promise I made I have to go anyway.

So see you later.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home