My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 22, 2004

Deceit

How does it feel when you know and realized that things had changed for a very long time, but you only see it now? This piece is a sequel to “Yours”, “Breath” and “Adapting For Awhile”.

Deceit

The first time I hear “I Love You”
The first time I felt breath on my ear

The first time I felt your touch
The first time goose pimples felt good

The first time you held my hand
The first time I felt afloat

The first time you kiss my cheek
The first time I sensed a jolt

The first time I miss your face
The first time I dropped a tear

The first time I fell in love
The first time I wrote a poem

The first time we shouted at each other
The first time the love was scarred

The first time we felt distant
The first time we were both speechless

The first time you stop caressing my fingers
The first time I knew I am out of love

The first time you found someone else
The first time you told a lie to me

The first time you loved someone else
The first time I understood deceit

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home