My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 27, 2004

The bend

As the year draws to a close, I feel am approaching a bend in this journey I have been travelling in for all this time.

And its not the bend or how I will navigate the bend that worries me! Its what I will meet, get to see or find when I make that turn.

With all that has happened this year, am really praying for some comfort, or even some victory if that not much to ask. Atleast I will get to see some postive change in my life since a new year symbolizes change or a new beginning.

People around me seem to be talking of how their year was great and how they are sure that the coming year will be even more exciting that this one and I look at myself and am ashamed even to say anything for the guy in the mirror reveals everything whenever I look at him.

I have gotten myself entangled in so many things which funny enough I don't know how to get rid off and I continously ask myself what got me there in the first place.

All I can say is its has been a long journey and the bend will be a welcome relief from all the travelling I have been doing. But the question that comes is will I be happy with what I see when I make the turn?

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home