My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I DON'T KNOW...

I do not know how I feel actually
It was hot but it became cold
I do not dare to move forth
Though I know what I hold

I do not know why my heart jumped actually
While I held your hand while watching that movie
I do not even know why I did
Could it be the influence of romance actually

I do not know why I have the desire to kiss your cheek actually
I hope it is not lust that influence me
My eyes are avoiding yours actually
Since the first time I see you properly

I do not know what it is in you that draw me actually
I do still want to know you more
I do not know why my eyes like looking into yours actually
Can I just claim this is love actually?

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home