My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Dear Diary,

Take the world just one day at a time
And see that it sucks more than anything
Life is hard but only how you make it
Life is long but only if you run
The world, cruel but only if you're alone
The world, sad but only if you're sad
The world, your own only if you seize it

The world sucks for those whom difference takes
All men created equal, except you they say
You are different; you are wrong
An abomination of nature, a freak to be
They all hate me, my face or back

I am alone, alone in this light
Light of the knowledge of whom I'm to be
This person I am is not what I choose
I would never choose a life of hate
For hate begets hate and that's not who I am

I am love.

I take each day as it comes
I live each day as if it's my last
I love everyone for that's what they need

Maybe I can change
Not change who I am but what people think
Maybe if I treat those who I love
They will love me back
That's all I want, love and acceptance
Prejeduce to tollerant to indifferance
The path that I must seek

I am sorry I am different
I am sorry I can't change
Is it all that bad to love someone
Regardless of their sex?
Is it all that bad?

Comments:
You ask whether it is bad to love someone regardless of their sex? I say it is not bad or wrong to love anybody irrespective of their sex. Love is love, whichever way you look at it.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home