My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 01, 2005

The journey begins

So after all has been said and done, after the self rejuvination and after the self preparation, the whistle has been blown and the race/ challenge has began.

To the man that slumbers, the cock crows
To the man that lounges, the garden awaits
To the man that dreams, the sun is shining
To all the great transformation is at hand.

I can only pray for success, guidance and provision from the almighty. For I know not what lies ahead of me, the darkness seems thick but I will say like one lady said it "I would rather take God's hand in the dark than walk by myself in the light".

So I start this race with confidence and assurence, that even though I don't know what the year holds, I know who holds the year.

Comments:
"I do know who holds the year." And that is a worthwhile assurance. God bless!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home