My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Myself and I

Last week was a very interesting week for me; interesting in that I go to see a part of myself I love to hate, hide, rebuke, change and pretend that it doesn't exist. And it was this part that made it self dormant, public the whole of last week.

So this meant that last week I found myself doing this am not supposed to do, things I knew I was supposed to do and things I have been taught am not supposed to do. I guess I allowed the 'bad boy' in me to take full control.

At first when I did them, I told myself I won't do them again but the next day and the other I found myself doing the very same thing. And this became a common scenario as far as last week was concerned.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home