My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 28, 2005

WARMTH

It have not been too bitter
Since I felt the hatred
It have not been too disheartening
Since I felt depress over you
Guess I am reaching my destination

I have not been too sad
Since you kept mentioning his name
I have not been much hindered
Since I took the first plunge of freedom
Am I just fantasising my imagination?

It have not been too often
Since I cried the blood of love
It have not been too emotional
Since I teared in my heart
I am moving on
Occasional stumbling blocks

I have not been too stubborn
Since you showed me you live happier
I have not been too amphibious
Since I still needed some warmth
It may still be your warmth
But I am moving on
Still loving warmth

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home