My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Conclusion

The stuff I do and the things I put myself through, most of the times makes me wonder whether am real after the change and the newness that I scream for all the time.

Of late I discover there is a part of me that doesn't want to let go of the past, the experiences and some of the adventures I used to undertake them. And this has made me compromise in so many things, which inreturn has brought me back to the same same scenarioa and situations I was in the past; leaving me to wonder whether I should continue with my path to recovery.

Those around me, don't seem to be helping much either, for I find them to be the main cause of my draw back.

All in all happy that the week is over, had beautiful days, sad ones, stress ones and sickly ones. But all in all am proud of being alive and grateful for that as well.

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home