My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 24, 2005


The Perfect Love Potion!


I know that you're a little shy,
But don't let that bother you;
'Cause I've got the perfect recipe
For a very special brew!

The first few steps begin with you,
Now you really must believe...
For with a little confidence
There's so much you can achieve!

So, first you take a cup of wonder,
Blend in a little adoration,
Combine that with a dash of faith
And let this be your foundation!

Add a little splash of wisdom
And a nice big shot of fun,
Then mix in a bit of starlight;
Soon the magic has begun!

Stir in a little twist of hope,
And a nice big dash of glee;
A bit of luck and patience
Will help make your destiny!

Now just add a splash of truth
And pour it all into a jar,
Then think about the one you love
And wish upon a star!

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home