My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 25, 2005


Reflection

I swam in the sea of hopes
Drowning me with anticipation
I touched the stars
But I got burnt
In my heart
Causing a forever scar

I will remember the lesson well
Never to believe in lullabies
For twinkle twinkle little stars
I am still wondering what you are
Sparkling diamonds in the sky
Acute emptiness in my psyche

I inhaled the vacuum of life
Suffocating me with ecstasy
I touched the meteor of emotions
And got my mind frozen
Forever unwilling to stabilise

I arrested a melting point
But only to melt my hopes
I bailed the melting point
But only to freeze my emotions
To a point
It just breaks
Leaving me
Yearning for more
Longing for thaw

I internalized the reality of unrealitivity
Hopefully unbelieving hopes
Yet I got superstitious
And started
Worshipping lies

Comments:
we learn from our mistakes and disappointments
when expectations get crushed
hopes get diminished
heavier gets the heart
hurt
in there lies the true meanin of learnin
 
Post a Comment


<< Home