My Life in Simple Words
My account as I journey through Life
My Life In Simple Words <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 25, 2006


You....

You came in running for the bus
Dripping wet and soaked with rain,
Somewhere inside I felt a pain –
You stole my heart away.

Every morning you’d be there
Pausing just to pay your fare,
I wanted you to see me there –
You stole my mind away.

Nighttime would come; I’d lie awake
Rehearsing all the moves I’d make,
But you’d walk by and I would shake –
You stole my dreams away.

You scared me once; you weren’t on time
You didn’t come ‘til half past nine,
It made me sick, but you were fine –
You stole my fear away.

I wanted you just once to smile
Shake my hand and stay a while,
But you only came to save a mile –
You stole my laugh away.

Then he came; I almost died
You kissed him twice when you Goodbye’d,
I hated him; I cried and cried –
You stole my tears away.

I loved your shadow; you weren’t there
You never saw when I would stare,
I wish you knew, that you would care –
You stole my life away.

I still think of you, and dream of you
Sometimes I wonder how you do,
But I can’t blame you for what I went through –
I guess I gave it all away.

Comments:
Sweet sweet poem. You should have made her know what you were feeling..
One day you will have what you deserve..
Lovely week
 
What a lovely poem!!! I flashed back to my youth.
 
That is a very very sweet and poignant movie. I wish I could write like that :(
 
man...you melted everyones heart! Loved it bro.
 
OK that's just gut wrenchingly painfull...Dude I feel your pain. Lovely poem
Later
 
I like this blog. It looks very cool and calm. Keep up the good work.
 
Lovely
 
Very nice!
 
You write such beautiful poems Torments.
 
That is so lovely.Sweet
 
Yes. It feels bad. I too was shadow loving someone like this long ago...
 
that was amazing............bravo,i had a tear in my eye!!!!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home